At Duck & Turtle Pet and Home Care…
• We offer care to dogs, cats, birds, fish, and other exotics/pocket pets in addition to looking after your home while you are away.
• We ask that you contact us at least 2 weeks prior to your planned departure to allow us to accommodate you. All pet sitting/home sitting services are subject to availability. (Note: Although we ask for at least 2 weeks advance notice, it is not uncommon for us to be booked several months in advance, especially for major holidays and popular vacationing times. Therefore, the earlier the better. 🙂 )
• Cancellations submitted within 24 hours of first date of service are subject to a $20.00 cancellation fee.
• Extensions on dates of service requested during service period (in other words, requests to extend service while service is already in progress) are subject to availability and will incur the following charges in addition to base charges:
$5.00 (+ tax) per additional visit for Day Visits
$10.00 (+ tax) per additional night for Overnight Care
• Our services are provided within a designated area of Albuquerque. Pet-sitting assignments for those who reside outside our service area will be accepted on a case-by-case basis and will incur additional charges. Please visit https://duckandturtle.wordpress.com/service-area/ to view a map of our service area.
• For Overnight Care, we require a clean, safe environment. We do not offer 24-hour stays.
• Households requiring care for more than 3 pets will incur additional charges.
With Duck & Turtle:
☺ You get the care and expertise of a Registered Veterinary Technician and a Pet Sitters International™ Accredited Pet Sitter.
☺ Dog walks are always included with pet-sitting at no additional cost.
☺ Light plant watering, mail retrieval, and light clean-up are included with pet-sitting at no additional cost.
Our Goal Is Your COMPLETE Peace of Mind.